Peterson Portable Sawmills offer a range of log handling tools for use within your milling site. From leveraging to rolling, positioning to lifting, our range of handling accessories will help you move their logs to where they need to be… within your sawmill tracks!
• Peterson cant hook (for rolling and positioning logs). Cant hooks are used to roll, lift and pivot logs. Peterson’s cant hooks are made using mild steel making them easier to use and stronger than traditional wooden cant hooks.
• Peterson cant carrier (for cants up to 24” wide).
• Log lever (for shifting/levering logs).
• Timberjack HiLift (modified for large logs up to 1,750kgs).
• Tugger winch & cable (1.6 or 3.2 tonne).
• EZ Dogs set (two pairs with two extra spikes). EZ Dogs are the perfect portable sawmill accessory to carry in your kit, particularly if you mill using 4×4 log bunks. They’re made of aluminium and are versatile; able to be adjusted to suit your bunks and logs of any size.
Call Peterson HQ today to enquire about which log handling tools we recommend for your needs. We can also give you tips on how to set your site up for the most efficient production of lumber.
Petersons export worldwide from our factory in Rotorua, New Zealand.
Encountering fluctuating freight, raw materials, currencies and export costs, therefore we have tailored pricelists pertaining to each country. We also have over 40 different mill options to suit all applications, so it often helps to call and speak to us about your particular needs.
If you would like to recieve a copy of our digital Info Pack and Price List, please click here.